Open Water Diving Course (PADI)Diving Locker
The World's Most Popular and Widely Recognized Scuba Diving Course
If you’ve always wanted to take Scuba Diving Lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your Scuba Diving Certification right here in Vancouver, with the PADI Open Water Diver Course.
- Training Divers for Over 50 Years
- Lifetime Certification, Recognized Worldwide
- We Teach Courses All Year Round
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR PADI OPEN WATER COURSE?
- Scuba Equipment (The Open Water Course include all of the necessary Scuba Equipment, as well as your own personal reusable regulator mouthpiece. Drysuit training is an additional charge)
- Transportation (Don't have a vehicle? No problem! We have three passenger vans available that will get you everywhere you need to go!)
- Course Material (The Open Water Course includes all of the necessary Scuba Equipment, as well as your own personal reusable regulator mouthpiece. Drysuit training is an additional charge)
- Mask and Snorkel (All divers must provide their own mask & snorkel - rentals not available)
You will have access to PADI Open Water Course Training Materials (Either with a physical book or via PADI E-Learning) to do some independent study and learn the basic principles of scuba diving. Your instructor will then review the theory and answer any questions you may have had in a classroom setting.
Self-Study Time: 8-10 Hours
Confined Water Dives
Through a series of Confined Water Pool Sessions, you will have the opportunity to learn and practice all of the essential skills in order to become a safe diver! The amount of pool sessions will depend on which scheduling option you decide on for your course.
You will complete a series of 4 Ocean Dives at one of our local Dive Sites in Vancouver, over two days. These ocean dives will put to the test all of the skills you've learned in the pool, plus you'll get to explore our underwater world for the very first time!
- Minimum Age: 10 Years (Please read important information about kids and diving)
- Complete the PADI Medical Questionnaire and obtain Physician's clearance if necessary
- Before completing the course, you will be required to swim 200m and float/tread water for 10 minutes.