Hawk Walk ExperienceRaptors Ridge
Experience an hour in the company of Birds of Prey. Your experience starts with a tour of our facility, introduced to many of the Raptors we have.
After learning some basic instructions on handling Birds of Prey, you are then introduced to the Hawk you will be handling.
With this knowledge of handling a Raptor, you are ready for a walk through our Native West Coast Rain Forest with fern laden floor and meandering creek, with the Raptor on your fist.
BEFORE YOU VISIT
- Open by appointment only
- Raptors Ridge promotes a fun, educational, and a safe experience! For both the raptors and the public.
- Small hands-on class sizes ensure personal attention.
- To hold any of our Raptors you must be 12 years of age or older.
- Weather dependent, if it is raining we are not flying! If your day lands on a rain day it will be rescheduled.
- Please dress appropriately.
Biosecurity measures are in place
please help them to stamp out the Avian Flu, by following these simple rules:
- No touching of any of the birds
- No entry to any of the bird’s enclosures
- Please do not visit any farm then come visit us wearing the same clothing
PLEASE NOTE: No animals allowed, no exceptions. Maximum 3 spectators allowed