Airsoft ParkPanther Paintball
Airsoft is a recreational activity in which participants use airsoft guns to shoot small plastic pellets at each other in a simulated combat experience. Airsoft guns are designed to be replicas of real firearms, but they use compressed air or a spring-loaded mechanism to shoot the pellets rather than gunpowder.
Airsoft games can be played in a variety of settings, including indoor and outdoor fields, abandoned buildings, and even forests. Players typically divide into teams and aim to complete objectives, such as capturing a flag or eliminating the opposing team.
Overall, airsoft is a fun and exciting activity that allows participants to engage in simulated combat scenarios and test their skills in a safe and controlled environment.
10+ Unique Fields with Different Terrain and EnvironmentsBelow are examples of some of the fields we offer. We are always building new structures and renovating fields so come check out the changes we have made!
- SUPERNATURAL CABIN
- JUNKYARD & MORE
WHY SHOULD YOU PLAY AT PANTHER?
- Largest outdoor airsoft facility (57 Acres) in British Columbia.
- Offering a variety of games that showcase all aspects of airsoft.
- Reliable and quality rental equipment.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional Staff.
- Safety is our number one priority.
- We are one of the few airsoft facilities in the world that have operating tanks and other military vehicles thanks to the Canadian Military Education Centre.
- Many of our buildings and structures in the field were made and used by the BC film industry. You can see our field in many locally filmed tv shows and movies.
GENERAL FIELD RULES
Any person entering the playing field is required to fill out and sign a Waiver Form completely and accurately.
All players 17 or younger must have their Parent or Legal Guardian sign the waiver form on your behalf.
Observers, Photographers or anyone else that would like to enter the playing field is required to sign a waiver form.
Minimum Age for Airsoft: 10
Although our minimum age is 10 we recommend 12. For first-time players under the age of 12 they must have a parent with them at all times while playing.