Rope Runner Aerial Adventure ParkRope Runner Parks
No crazy gear, experience, or all-day commitment needed. Just a smile, some closed-toe shoes and a sense of adventure. We’re here to empower you. To push your limits and challenge what you think is possible all in a safe environment that is easily accessible to everyone. Come hang, zip, and climb with us at Rope Runner.
Staged on four levels, the Rope Runner Park consists of 50 elements of varying difficulties with no set course so guests can then explore the park at their own pace and comfort level.
- Be at least 7 years old and the minimum height 49 inches (124cm) and accompanied by a paying adult*
- Be at least 10 years old and the minimum height 55 inches (139cm) to be by yourself in the park**
ALSO TO CLIMB IN THE PARK YOU MUST:
- Be no heavier than 265Lbs (120.2 Kg)
- Wear closed toe shoes
- Tie any loose hair back
- Empty your pockets of everything including phones
- Not smoke in the park
- Never be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Obey instructions from the park guides and staff