Fort Edmonton ParkFEMCO
Nestled in the scenic river valley on 158 acres of wooded parkland, Fort Edmonton Park takes visitors on an iconic journey through Edmonton's rich history. It stands as one of Canada's largest living history museums, offering authentic, immersive experiences, special events, live performances, private event rentals, and culinary delights.
Fort Edmonton Park offers an endless adventure where visitors become the main characters in a still-unfolding story. Each visit is a unique, multi-sensory journey set amidst era-perfect surroundings, enhanced by tempting food and beverage offerings, and nestled against the easily accessible, picturesque beauty of Edmonton’s river valley.
- Indigenous Knowledge Area: Experience the Indigenous Peoples Experience, where visitors can immerse themselves in the rich culture and traditions of Indigenous peoples.
- Historical Streets: Explore four distinct historical streets - the 1846 Fort, 1885 Street, 1905 Street, and 1920 Street - each offering a glimpse into different eras of Edmonton's history.
- Midway & Exhibition: Experience the excitement of the Midway, where visitors can enjoy thrilling rides, games, and entertainment reminiscent of days gone by.
- Capitol Theatre: Step into the Capitol Theatre and enjoy live performances in a setting unlike any other in Edmonton.
- Train & Streetcar: Travel back in time aboard vintage trains and streetcars that once traversed Edmonton's streets.
- Wagon & Pony Rides: Take a ride in style aboard wagons and ponies, adding a touch of nostalgia to your visit.