Photography ClassesSnap Foto Club
Discover the extraordinary world of Photography Classes at Snap Foto Club, a distinctive event venue and photo studio located in a loft-style heritage building constructed in 1892.
With captivating features like beautiful sandstone, brick, hardwood floors, and expansive windows, Snap Foto Club boasts a unique ambiance in Calgary. Providing 4000 sq.ft of event space, including the playful Selfie Loft, Snap Foto Club stands as the premier destination for diverse events and photo sessions.
Snap Foto Club deviates from the traditional photography studio model. This walk-in, self-serve photo studio offers over 30 photography experiences and seasonally rotating backdrops. Whether you use your own camera or a smartphone, seize the opportunity to capture incredible photos for social media, Christmas cards, event invitations, and more.
Snap Foto Club workshops address all your photography-related queries. Workshops may include access to a unique 4000 square foot studio, classroom, props, models, experienced instructors, immediate access to one of Calgary's most photographed streets (Stephen Avenue), transportation to on-location shoots, a café with refreshments, and an abundance of gear.
- Stop Shooting in Auto: The introductory workshop covers the fundamentals of your camera. Take control of your camera, learn to shoot in Manual mode, and unleash your creative potential.
- Stop Relying on Natural Light: Building on the first workshop, master the use of Off Camera Flash to enhance your images. Learning to use strobe lights will be a transformative investment in your photography journey.
- I'll Fix It in Post: Following the second workshop, delve into post-processing. Learn how to use Adobe Lightroom to process your images and fulfill promises of fixing images in editing.
Combine the essential workshops—"Stop Shooting in Auto," "Stop Relying on Natural Light," and "I'll Fix It in Post"—to kickstart your photography journey. This consolidated experience, takes you through mastering your camera, understanding light with Off Camera Flash, and refining your images through Adobe Lightroom.
- Stop Shooting in Auto: Master your camera fundamentals.
- Stop Relying on Natural Light: Explore Off Camera Flash techniques.
- I'll Fix It in Post: Learn Adobe Lightroom for effective post-processing.