Soap Making WorkshopBowness Soapworks
Embark on the Artistry of Soap Making Workshops with Bowness Soapworks. Calgary's renowned adventure soap company invites you to immerse yourself in a distinctive soap-making experience. Learn the fundamentals of traditional cold process soap making while unleashing your creative prowess.
How to Book a Private Event
- Choose the minimum booking for up to 6 guests, with the option to add more.
- Request a YYC Drag Queen to cohost (availability confirmed at booking). It’s free to request a Drag Queen.
- Provide 2-3 potential dates at checkout, or await contact within 48 hours.
Possible Event Venues
- Greenbriar Market + Refillery (up to 12 guests maximum)
- Wild Rabbit Vintage #112 535 8th Ave SE (up to 8 guests)
- Wine Kits Montgomery
Each location adds its unique touch to make the soap making class even more enjoyable and memorable with your family and friends. From delightful beverages to irresistible snacks, each experience comes with its own specialties that perfectly complement the creativity in soap crafting. Despite the differences, all classes ensure taking home 1 pound of your very own soap loaf, ready to complete the curing process at home.
Safety materials, including PPE, safety glasses, and gloves, will be provided. Participants must be a minimum of 18 years old to participate. Guests are required to wear long sleeves, pants, and closed-toe shoes. Bowness Soapworks reserves the right to refuse attendance if participants do not arrive in the required attire.