Scandinave Spa WhistlerScandinave Spa
Escape the routine and stop and notice how you feel.
Encircled by Whistler’s old-growth rainforest and rugged Coast Mountain views, root yourself in complete silence and a digital detox while journeying through cycles of hot, cold and relaxation installations spread over 25,000 square feet. Let us defy your expectations of what relaxation looks and feels like with our completely immersive exploration of mind and body.
The first hydrotherapy stage increases your body temperature which dilates blood vessels, reducing blood pressure and increasing blood flow to the skin and muscles. The increase in body temperature causes considerable perspiration, which helps cleanse the skin and release the body’s negative energy.
- Eucalyptus Steam Baths
- Wood Burning Sauna
- Finnish Sauna
- Hot Baths
The second step causes the pores of the skin to close and flushes toxins, with a brief but highly beneficial cool rinse. A dip in the cold plunge helps to release endorphins, and increase your heart rate. This stage is where you will receive the most benefit of the hot-cold-relax circuit.
- Nordic Waterfall
- Nordic Showers
- Cold Plunge Baths
The final stage in the cycle is designed to allow the cardiovascular system to regulate itself. After spending time in hot and cold environments, it is recommended to rest the body to help stabilize blood flow and heart rate. This is a time for the body and mind to rest and relax.
- Outdoor Fireplaces
- Multi-Purpose Yoga Studio
- FULLY UNPLUG (Leave all devices in your locker so you can fully unplug and embrace the benefits of a digital detox)
- NATURE SPA (There’s nothing like the smells, sounds and sights of nature to help you escape from your everyday routine)
- THE VALUE OF SILENCE (Silence is essential to the enjoyment of our spa, it brings inner stillness leading to complete relaxation. Embrace it!)
- WATER QUALITY (We monitor and adjust our water quality twice as often as the law requires. Detailed water quality reports are posted and are available upon request)