Soap & Bath Fizzer ClassSoigne
Based at the heart of the Vancouver Art Scene, Soigne is the place where just about anyone’s artistic fantasies and crafting desires can be fulfilled.
Soigne has been making handmade beauty products for the last 20 years. Using pure olive oil you will learn how to make your own handmade spa products. You will be provided with handouts and additional soap recipes.
After the course you will become a soap and bath fizzier maker and leave the lab with your own handmade beauty products. You can choose from over 30 fragrances and herbs to spice up your soaps.
- All the tools and supplies are provided (You can see if you like a technique, before investing in a ton of tools and supplies)
- Small classes of up to 12 students
- Soap Class can be for children 7 and up and parents has to participate (pay for the spot) in the class with a child younger than 16. It is mainly grown-up class.
- Please note there is $10 materials fee per person collected in the class.
STUDENTS WILL BE ASKED TO BRING:
- Big Towel (it will not get damaged)
- Any large bag to carry your handmade spa products
- Wear long sleeves for safety while working with Lye (Caustic soda)