Servus Tube ParkWinSport
The Servus Tube Park is a thrilling winter activity perfect for the whole family, offering an exhilarating experience of sliding down one of the largest tube parks in Western Canada. It's the ideal opportunity to gather your friends and family for a day filled with laughter and adventure.
Important Information for Tubers:
Before plunging into the winter fun, take note of the following details:
- Valid Tickets: All tubers and spectators must have a valid ticket to access the Servus Tube Park.
- Tube Varieties: Two types of tubes, regular and large, are available to accommodate different heights and weights. Ensure a proper fit before riding.
- Riding Guidelines: The proper way to ride a tube involves sitting with your bottom against the floor and holding both handles. It's the rider's responsibility to ensure a secure fit.
- Online Ticket Purchase: Tickets must be purchased online, and it's recommended to arrive 45 minutes ahead of the booking time for ticket and helmet redemption.
- Access Timing: Access to the hill will only be permitted 10 minutes before the booked time.
Entrance and Safety Guidelines:
- Entrance Location: Find the entrance to the Servus Tube Park at the northeast side of the Day Lodge parking lot. Use the west overflow lot if needed, with shuttle service available.
- Children's Guidelines: Children must meet height requirements, and those under 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the Tube Park.
What to Wear:
- Apparel: Dress for varying temperatures with winter clothing, hats or toques, gloves or mittens, and insulated winter boots with good grip. Ski boots, hard shell boots, or steel-toed boots are not permitted.