Snowshoe TourThe Adventure Group
Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Explore the beauty of Whistler in a unique and exciting way on a Snowshoe Tour. To start they will take you high up on Rainbow Mountain in an open-air 4×4 vehicle, where you’ll snowshoe through a beautiful coastal rainforest and enjoy spectacular views over some of the highest peaks in the Whistler backcountry.
Departure Time: 1:00 PM
Experience the peace and solitude of freshly fallen snow while wandering through the legendary Ancient Cedars trail, a forested route that ends in a grove of massive old-growth cedar trees, some over 1000 years old.
TIPS & WHAT TO BRING
- Snowshoeing tours will run in all weather conditions.
- Please meet 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time at Cougar Mountain,
- Sixteen Mile Creek Forest Service Road, Whistler BC, just a 10 minute drive north of Whistler Village.
- Dress as is you are going skiing: Warm layers, winter jacket and pants, gloves, neck warmer and winter boots.
- Each tour has a minimum age for children according to the difficulty level. Private tours are recommended for younger snowshoers and their families.
- No experience necessary.