Introduction to ArcheryRichmond Archery Club
EXPERIENCE THE ART OF ARCHERY
Archery is a perfect way to grow and achieve discipline, confidence and focus. Archery is a low intensity individual sport. We are here to help all our members to achieve success in archery and contribute to their personal growth.
Our mission is to teach our members to become knowledgeable, safe and skilled in archery. We welcome any individuals who have absolutely no experience in archery but with a desire to learn, as well as those who already have an archery background.
Richmond Archery is the newest and biggest indoor archery range in Richmond with USA Archery and NCCP certified instructors. Our range can accommodate up to 20 archers shooting at the same time. Archers with their own equipment can shoot from 18 meters and up. We welcome all Recurve & Long bows up to 45 lbs and Compound bows up to 60 lbs.
LESSONS & PROGRAMS
- INTRODUCTION TO RECURVE ARCHERY LESSON
- BEGINNERS ARCHERY WORKSHOP
- INTERMEDIATE ARCHERY WORKSHOP
- OPEN SHOOT SESSION (MEMBERS ONLY)
- YOUTH ARCHERY COMPETITION PROGRAM
- PRIVATE LESSON
- AFTER SCHOOL ARCHERY PROGRAM
CAMPS & SERVICES FOR EVERY OCCASION
- BIRTHDAY PARTY
- SUMMER CAMPS
- CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING / PRIVATE GROUP ARCHERY SESSION
- ARCHERY PRO SHOP