Cypress Eagle CoasterCypress Mountain
The Eagle Coaster at Cypress Mountain is a blend of excitement and scenic beauty, located a the top the majestic Black Mountain. Stretching over 1.7 kilometers and boasting a dramatic 279-meter vertical drop, this coaster offers a unique journey.
As you embark on the ride, the power to control your adventure lies in your hands. Thanks to an easily accessible handbrake, you have the freedom to adjust your speed, reaching up to 40 km/h. If you crave an adrenaline-fueled descent or prefer a more tranquil glide down the mountain, the Eagle Coaster caters to all preferences, making it a thrilling experience for both daredevils and those who like to take it slow.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Upon arriving at Cypress Mountain's Eagle Coaster, anticipate an adventure where thrill meets the tranquility of nature. Your journey begins at the top of Black Mountain, inviting you to a ride that's as thrilling as it is picturesque. With the coaster's design, you're not just riding; you're weaving through the landscapes at your pace.
The experience is perfect for families, offering a safe and memorable ride for all ages. Welcoming riders as young as 3 (when accompanied by an adult), it ensures that the excitement is accessible to everyone. Safety measures, including age and height requirements and a maximum weight limit per cart, are thoughtfully implemented for a secure experience.
The coaster's operation carefully calibrated to weather conditions. This ensures not only a safe ride but an opportunity to fully savor the moment. Remember, it's more than just a ride; it's an exploration into Vancouver's breathtaking view, delivering an exhilarating yet serene adventure.
SAFETY & RULES SUMMARY
For a safe and enjoyable ride on the Eagle Coaster, please adhere to these key rules:
- Each cart has a maximum weight capacity of 118 kg (260 lbs).
- Children aged 3 to 7 need an adult (16 years or older) to accompany them.
- Riders must be at least 96 cm (3' 2") tall.
- Safety measures include fastening your seatbelt, and maintaining a 50-meter distance between carts. It's important to accelerate and brake as needed, but there should be no stopping on the track.
- Always stay seated and avoid leaning out of the cart or touching the track. For safety reasons, the coaster is not recommended for pregnant individuals.
In essence, the Eagle Coaster is not just about the thrill of the descent. It's about the journey, the views, and the joy of sharing an unforgettable experience with friends and family, set against the backdrop of Vancouver's natural splendor.