Whale Watching TourVancouver Whale Watch
Established in 1998, Vancouver Whale Watch is the original whale-watching company in Vancouver. Departing from the charming historic fishing village of Steveston, every year we welcome visitors locally and from around the world.
Their professional wildlife guides onboard are well-educated on marine mammals, local flora and fauna, waterways and surrounding islands; transforming our fleet of zodiacs into floating classrooms and educating the public about the conservation of marine wildlife.
They have a 95% sighting success rate. Should you not see a whale you can come again for free until you do – for life, no expiry.
They provide passengers with the adventure of a lifetime through excellent customer service, first class vessels, the highest possible safety standards and added value from an on-the-water education of the west coast eco-system. They emphasize science and conservation while maintaining a fun and professional atmosphere.
Join our Professional Wildlife Guides for a 3 to 5 hour whale watching tour, starting in the picturesque West Coast fishing village of historic Steveston and traveling through the spectacular Gulf and San Juan Islands.
The whale-watching tour focuses on magnificent Orcas (Killer Whales) and majestic Humpback Whales, and other marine wildlife such as Porpoises, Sea Lions, Seals and Bald Eagles.
WHAT WHALE WATCH OFFERS:
- Trips are 3 to 5 hours long – sometimes whales are far and sometimes they are close
- Vancouver’s largest and most experienced whale watching company
- Over 95% success rate sighting whales
- Zodiac style vessels
- Professional wildlife guide on board to provide information and answer questions
- Our Guarantee – Should you not see a whale (Orca or Humpback), come again for free until you do, for life, no expiry
- Spectacular wildlife and views around Gulf and San Juan Islands
- Complimentary water and snack