Whistler Sasquatch ZiplineZiptrek Ecotours
THE SASQUATCH RETURNS SPRING 2023!
Come and experience The Sasquatch - the ultimate zipline experience. Spanning a mind-blowing distance of over 2kms, you will take in spectacular views and over 7,000 feet of pure eco-exhilaration!
Guests will first check-in at our station set-up on the steps by the Excalibur Gondola in Whistler's main village. After a short safety briefing, guests will then head to the base of Blackcomb where they will meet staff and be fitted with their harnesses and helmets prior to proceeding to upload to The Sasquatch launch area. Guests will zipline between the two mountains directly over the Fitzsimmons Valley and end up near mid-mountain on Whistler. Guests will then proceed to download back to the main Village and de-harness back at the check-in point.
The ziplines are gravity fed, so guests do not have to worry about controlling their own speed. Guides will both connect (launch platform) and disconnect (landing platform) each and every guest.
- Ziptrek is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions
- The Sasquatch runs the summer season only – check for availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum weight is 75 lbs (34 kg). The upper limit is 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Closed-toed footwear is required
- Guest must be a minimum of 15 years old to zip without a guardian
- All minors (18 & under) require a guardian signature on their waiver
- Dual zipline - offering side by side zipping
- Over 600 ft above the ground at certain points during the zip
- Max speeds: well over 100 km/h
- Check-in is at their station set-up at the top of the stairs by the Excalibur Gondola.
BUNDLE WITH OTHER TOURS
More zipping = more fun! You can now book multiple tours at savings. Combine 2 or more Ziptrek tours and save 15%! The discount is applied automatically when you select more than one tour during the purchase process, or by using the promo code BUNDLED at check-out.