Whale Watching AdventurePrince of Whales
If you’re looking for the best whale watching in Vancouver, you’ll find it by following the city’s pulse to its heart on Granville Island. It's the best spot to go whale watching and get up close and personal with some of the most majestic marine animals.
You can embark on an Orca whale watching tour and witness the transient Killer Whales as they navigate the waters in their natural habitat. Not only will you see Orca Whales and Humpback Whales, but sometimes Gray Whales and Minke Whales too!
Whale watching tours depart from the historic Granville Island, easily accessible from downtown Vancouver. Their team is comprised of experts in both tour operations as well as marine biology. Step aboard their seafaring classrooms in search of Orcas (Killer whales), Humpback whales, Gray whales, sea lions, and other spectacular marine mammals. Their wildlife tours have over a 95% chance of whale sightings.
WHALE SIGHTINGS GUARANTEE
They cannot guarantee that you will see whales on every tour. But with a sightings success rate of over 95%, it is highly likely that you will see a whale.
And if this isn’t the case, don’t worry! They will get you out on another tour, whenever is most convenient for you. Our guarantee is offered year-round, never expires, and can be redeemed at any of our three departure locations.
All 15 of their boats were engineered in Canada and built from scratch for the purpose of whale watching in the coastal waters of British Columbia.
- Three distinctly different viewing elevations and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- 80 feet long the perfect whale watching platform.
- Luxurious and spacious for up to 95 guests per boat.
- HALF-DAY WHALE WATCHING (3+ Hour Tour)
- SUNSET WHALE WATCHING (3+ Hour Tour)
- SEA VANCOUVER WATERFRONT SIGHTSEEING (90 Min Tour)
- FLY-WHALES-FLY | CATAMARAN (All Day)
- FLY-WHALES-FLY | ZODIAC (All Day)