Morel Harvesting WorkshopEatWild
Learn how to find and harvest morels with EatWild! Adventure depends on the morel season.
You will learn how to find morels, use navigation apps and stay safe. This harvesting and cooking adventure will take place in the BC Interior.
Online prep session TBA. They will teach you about using navigation and discuss the final details.
- Meet at noon
- Orientation and safety
- First morel harvesting adventure
- Dinner and camp setup
- Morning - noon morel harvesting adventure
- Camp takedown.
- Orientation and safety instructions
- Morel harvesting adventure spots
- A well chosen place to set up your camp
- Mushroom forager's dinner on day 1
You will need to provide your own:
- Lunch on Day 1
- Meals for Day 2 morning and lunch (camp stoves and camping meals ideal for your convenience)
- Camping gear (tent, thermarest, sleeping bag, headlamp, camping stove, etc.)
- Warm layers